Thursday, June 14, 2007

Compelled to blog

Well I feel it's my duty to write something after such a long absence of blogging. Actually I'm compelled to do it because my dear friend Jenny Pocknall is such a blogger that she's tagged me. I wouldn't even know how to tag someone - but she's pretty darn clever.


Let's see. Our lives since the U2 concert in November - in pictures...


January


Megan and Nick get married Jan 2007! They were admirably calm throughout a house renovation and wedding plans the weeks leading up to the big day.







We go camping after the wedding and are joined by our great friends Ross and Fiona and the Wilson clan.




It's heaps of fun, and there's marshmallow madness!



While we're at Glendhu we celebrate Ma and Pa Wishart's 50th wedding anniversary. In true Glendhu Bay style - even with meringues and whipped cream.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I love Megan's dress.

Heather said...

Yeah, Megan looked great! It was a fantastic wedding! xx