Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Can't wait for my new kitchen



As you can see, it's time for a new kitchen. Lost the pantry door a couple of days ago...along with the cupboard door under the cooktop a few weeks before that! And then there's the fact that it's very YELLOW!!!



A quick sketch of what it will look like


And here's some that the draughtsman drew - just arrived today!


I know I should have done technical drawing at school - 'cos I'm obviously talented!

The plans are now being submitted to the Ryde council - that will take a few months - and the builder and the bank have given us a green light. Hopefully by the end of the year, or next year when we get back from NZ we'll be full steam ahead.

And now we're having fun kitchen hunting!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

If you need any help kitchen shopping, I am your woman!

Heather said...

That would be fun!!!
xx

Seraphim sigh said...

If you need help kitchen shopping, I am NOT your woman!

Heather said...

Ohhh, don't be so hard on yourself!

Seraphim sigh said...

It's more...I don't want to be your woman! I hate shopping.