Friday, May 23, 2008

This week in May

Since we got back from the Coasts of Gold -
Tanya had her birthday...and I got to hold Baby Ryan (boy he's so cute).



Top: Aunty Tan holding baby Ryan

Middle: Mummy Deb and Mum-to-be Bel

Lower: Ness giving me the fork

The teachers had a strike on Thursday so the kids stayed at home - the McLeods, Wisharts, Amanda and Robyn went on a walk around Bicentennial park and mangroves (but we lost Amanda and Robyn) and met up with Serge and boys afterwards.

Top: Kids on the climbing frame at Bicentennial Park

Next: Tahlia, Sarah and Keely

Next: Sarah, Jesika, Ben, Tahlia and Keely - on our walk

Lower: Back at the tower

.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Oooohh, I like your new banner etc. Very classy.
Great photos too.

Heather said...

Yeah, thx Jenny. The header is the photo I took on my phone from the window of the Shangri La on Brent's birthday!